Wednesday 19 February 2020

FEBRUARY WISHLIST


I’ve seen these bags around for a while, but until now I haven’t found one that I love. I like the material of this one, and it also reminds of the Prada Re-Edition 2005 bag.



I love this shirt; I don’t have anything like this in my wardrobe. I would wear it with pale blue or black Mom jeans for the day with chunky trainers, and perspex heels for the evening.


A simple basic that can be paired with joggers or jeans for put-together everyday outfits.


I LOVE this! I think this would be the perfect top for a ‘jeans and a nice top’ occasion. I need this shirt in my wardrobe asap.


I would size up in this jacket and wear it as a dress, paired with perspex heels. Being petite has its benefits when you can wear oversized jackets as dresses.


Like the above jacket, I could wear this with a belt as a dress. Alternatively, I would pair it with leather leggings for an all-leather look with black sock boots.


I have seen these on absolutely everyone since Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore them and started a craze. I have actually just ordered one so I’m interested to see how they fit. I like to wear a bra - so I will have to see how that works because of the cut of the top, a strapless one will hopefully work. I like how these bodysuits look paired with high-waisted jeans and under blazers. If I like it I'm sure I'll be buying them in all the colours like the Zara basic vest tops.


These are the perfect heels for the warmer months, I like the squared shape of these ones – I think it makes them look more expensive.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Laura - Elizabeth
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig